CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Moving Forward

I have been beyond busy for at least three weeks straight. Disorganized, and a little mad scientist looking, I emerged though. Realizing that reform is in order, I am planning a complete overhaul of my time usage. Not wanting to have this post mirror the post on my other blog, let me just say, a change is coming! If I actually get it right this time, I will be going back to blogging with some regularity. I am shooting for at least every other day. I mean there really is no reason for me not to except, that I would much rather write with a pen and a paper, than type. I love writing, just for the sake of writing. I could really use a pen pal, come to think of it. At any rate, there seems to be a hiccup in the craziness lately, so I am going to take advantage of it. The next few posts will be about the visitors we've had over the last couple of weeks, and some of the other things that are going on in my life. And hopefully I will get the latest pictures out of my camera and into the computer!

0 comments: