CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I know I know

It's been like three weeks. Aside from helping my neighbor get ready for out of state family, coaching a couple of people through needing an drink, picking up the pieces of a friend's broken heart; I have also been having my own yuletide nightmare, and trying to fit more crap in my house, and homeschooling a three year old, and trying to get ready for my own family's appearance. There has been a little lapse in the posting. I promise to be more astute. As for now, I am off again, because I think I actually did real damage to my left arm/hand/shoulder with the baking of a million cookies, caramel corn, and fudge for all the neighbors. Merry, happy a couple few days after Christmas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,atleast you have posted anything....I haven'tposted shite in quite sometime..I am working on it...I hope. :)

Call me. I returned your message about a book idea acouple of times but, to no avail.