CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another miracle weather phenomenon please

I often wish for weather changes when there is something in my future that otherwise couldn't be avoided. It rained like mad and we had a mini tornado when I didn't want to go on a picnic with the mother-in-law last summer. In December we had two weeks of snow, (thank you GOD), when I didn't want to face the planet. Now, Satan and her parents might be coming over today. I am mildly displeased, as last weekend I was told I wouldn't have to deal with her antics anymore. I've also just recently realized who her mother is, and let's just say, I'm not the biggest fan anymore. So now, I don't want to "rock the boat". Well, maybe not that much anyway. See the weeks been rough, haven't had a break since before last weekend. Somewhere in the melee, Evil Lynn made a reappearance. This is my house, deal with it.
So if it would just snow, this could all just not happen. Talk about an admission of lack of will power. Yep, I haven't the faintest hope that if that pompous little pea brain does one "I-didn't-mean-to-hurt/scare- him", I will be able to control myself.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

0 comments: