CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Tangents

This morning while I was making a pancake I started thinking about the day ahead. Mike has a doctor's appointment at 2:00p.m. Okay got it, his dad's going to be here at 12:45. Oh crap, I need to pin him down to a day to take me to my blood test. Oh shit, I have to try and remember to fast for the 11,467th time. Mmmm, I feel like pork chops for dinner. I wonder if Mike will let me have a pig when we move to Oregon. Ooohh, he already said I can have a cow. I can make butter and drinkable milk and cream! Damn it, I need unsweetened butter. "What's that son, more fruit?" I love fruit, we should have some fruit trees too. I wonder what grows well in Oregon, oh wait there's the greenhouse. Mike wants lemon trees. Allison's allergic to citrus, that's why the citronella candles are still outside. Hey, they could visit! Ooohh they might move to Northern California, then I might actually try and open my bakery. Mmmm, cookies. I heart cookies.
This is the way my brain is going, almost constantly. This is what my friends have to try and maneuver through a conversation with. Eventually in this particular thought loop, I thought it would be funny to actually type some of it up and see what it looks like it print. Not only was it funny, but an interesting study into the needless ability to recall an earlier, seemingly random train of thought in it's entirety.

0 comments: