CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Aw, F*ck It.

Yesterday I went Christmas shopping. I've been saving money up to move, for a few months now. Couldn't take it anymore. The year has been bad all around, and damn it my kid is going to have an awesome Christmas, come hell or high water. I bought him a recliner. It's so fricken cute. I also found the cutest "God's Little Princess Bible" for Layla. I was actually about to buy her a velor track suit, but I wasn't sure what her mommy would think about that. I don't know, I may end up getting it anyway, lol. The little bible was way too cute to pass up though. It has a little crown on the front. I am glad she had a girl so that I have one to buy for. Now all I have to do is get some gift boxes, stocking stuffers, and tape.

1 comments:

A said...

why is it there is never any tape? where does the tape go? how is it you have tape and then you buy 3 rolls every christmas but yet you can never find the other 2 rolls you should have left when you go to wrap a birthday present??

stupid tape gnomes