CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Right Now

Right now I am overwhelmed with sadness. A sadness that I neither understand nor have any control over.
Right now my son is acting like he hates me again, and I just don't know why.
Right now I am wondering if I subconsciously cause all other living beings to be repelled.
Right now I want my son to love me. Right now all of my loved ones are in some form of turmoil, and I am paralyzed with the rancor at my own inability to help. Right now I am mindful of my infinite shortcomings. Right now I am in fear that if I one day I haven't even worthy advice to offer, people will no longer come to call on me. Right now I worry that I have failed all of you. Right now I am scared that I only have thirteen hours and 49 minutes to relocate the fervor for my 2009 plans that I possessed yesterday.

0 comments: