CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I just wanted to say...

There are a few things that I have wanted to say to a few people in my life, and have yet to do so. So here in no particular order, are things I would like to say. If you think I am talking to you, I just might be. Ask. Some might be things you need to hear, even if they weren't originally meant for you.

I want you to know that you are worth so much more than you give yourself credit for.
I want you to know that you are strong enough to leave.
I want you to know that I love you, even if I am too embarrassed to utter the phrase.
I want you to know that I value your friendship, even though I am not sure that you value me.
I want you to know that everybody hurts.
I want you to know that knowing you has shaped part of me.
I want you to know that it is okay to hope. Sometimes it's all we have.
I want you to know that there is someone out there that God made just for you.
I want you to know that I am always in your heart.
I want you to know how much you make me hurt.
I want you to know that I am not as strong as I want to be.
I want you to know that it's okay to let me in.
I want you to know that there is nothing more than sorry, that I can be.
I want you to know that you're worth it.
I want you to know that you can write that novel.
I want you to know that it will get better.
I want you to know that I will help you in any way I can.
I want you to know that I am scared too.

0 comments: