CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Botpah and Dah

So I've been in California for roughly a week and it's been interesting. It's also been fun, and tiring, and exciting. Phoenix has decided that my dad's name is Botpah, and my dad's best friend Wayne has become Dah as far as his grandson is concerned. Grandpas are something else aren't they. My dad has a good memory except for when it comes to not giving baby soda, or coffee, or tee, or too much sugar. His chihuahua also manages to be a little less spoiled when the boy is around. This trip it seems that their relationship is really starting to develop. Phoenix is getting better at communication in an intelligible manner, and dad is excited that it's him that he wants to do most of his talking to. He loves my dad, he follows him around and talks constantly to the back of his knees. It is good to be home. It seems the grandkids are making them both a little younger.

0 comments: