CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Woudn't you know

I have been having trouble sleeping for quite some time now. Every night it's the same thing tossing and turning, never getting to sleep before 4:00 a.m. But last night was a little different. Don't get me wrong, I still got pretty much no sleep, things just happened in a different order this time. So there I am for the first time in months totally asleep by 12:30. If I were awake I'd have been really exited about that. Anyway at 3:13 Mike decides he is going to come to bed and pretty much land on me, insuring no more sleeping for me. I have been up pretty much since then. Well I take that back, fell asleep briefly after that, but he managed to knee me in is sleep. On reflection I think that I would have rather just had the usual insomnia routine. As now I am beyond pissed off at the Not-Better-Half, because this is so not the first f-ing time. And it will probably not get better when he rolls out of bed at 11:00 and wants his coffee. So needless to say I have been sobbing off and on all damn night. And you know what, I am starting to believe that tired crying is sometimes worse than other crying because it exacerbates all the other emotions that may be floating through you. I hate the tired cries. And sometimes I can't help but feel pathetic and damaged for blubbering over sleep. But like I said, fatigue magnifies emotion.

1 comments:

A said...

been there done that. when you get home you can spend the night here and I'll let you sleep in without worrying about pheonix stabbing himself in the eye with a fork or anything.

just 2 more days... you can make it

although it's really hard to pack tired so make a list.