CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday Shopping, or Something Like It

Yesterday I decided to text the husband of my best friend in hopes that he could help me figure out her birthday present. It was funny, I immediately got back gift cards. I laughed to myself as I resisted to urge to send back, "I am the best friend, the canned answer doesn't apply to me". I did however notice the quick response and have to say he's on his game. So now the present is looking like presents. Lot's of little/medium/ hopefully I win the lottery and get to add something awesome presents. As I now have a list of about 30 different items, none of which I think is "it", but collectively I just might have something here. Ah well, off to text and dig for more info.

0 comments: