CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My name is Lynn, and I cannot sew

Mike bought me a pair of pajama pants for Christmas in 2007. Sometime in 2008 (early) I ripped them. They sat in a Tupperware tub until this morning. Five minutes ago I finished sewing, and I use the term loosely, very loosely, them back together. It looks like something two five year old children collaborated on with some scraps of fabric. Oh who am I kidding, I am giving myself way to much credit here. I totally suck at sewing. It is at this time that I finally regret bribing Steven into doing my home economics sewing. I dare say these pants might last a week. *Sheepish Grins* I suppose I'll eventually get better at it, I just have to practice. Oh yeah, and probably have someone show me, that might help.

1 comments:

A said...

No you can't sew. I remember that. You really shouldn't harm pants like pretending to be able to sew either. HA HA