CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

The hunt continues

Holy f***balls, batman. I have been at this birthday hunt thing for damn near two months now. I have also been on the mission to make a dollar out of fifteen cents. My kitchen table is somewhere under a pile of birthday ideas, coupons, birthday gifts, too many magazines, and clippings of ideas for the yurt. Today Mike is going to Portland for more thumb stuff. He is also on a mission for the ever elusive "it" present. Hopefully he comes home successful. If not, I will be sending a box of "almost 'it' presents", and posting a painfully long blog whining about the greatest birthday idea I've ever had... and then crashing and burning. At which point I will also be saying the age old classic, "It's the thought that counts, right?" Of course I know it's the thought that counts really, but I would really like this particular thought to make it to fruition. Off I go now, back to the chase!

0 comments: