CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No pictures please

Okay so I have learned there is at least one big difference in the way birthday parties are celebrated in Washington and California. Or at least between my family and Mike's. At my parents house there were so many cameras and video cameras, it was reminiscent of entering our junior prom. There is documentation of all his presents, all his guests, and of course every single mishap that could have happened. Here, I made a perfect cake, and there is no evidence. No pictures of presents, or Cassady and Phoenix playing. Albeit it was a much smaller shindig, I still would have liked a pic or two. By the way, the Thank You cards are coming soon I promise!

1 comments:

A said...

The devil probably doesn't show up on film, just like in the mirror and doesn't want to get caught LMAO.

I have no pictures from Jon's birthday this weekend, I was too lazy to pull out my camera. It's a sad thing.