CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

2008 Year In Review...sorta

I got this in my regular e-mail account and I liked it enough, so here it is.



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I'm told I was got my name from a Pink Floyd song
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Um, what time is it now? It's had to have been at least a couple of hours, lol
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Little Mr. Phoenix
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Of course not!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not on purpose
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? It depends, Muslix or Lucky Charms.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Others think I am, and that's what counts right?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Dreyer's Raiders Ice Cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their demeanor
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I've gotten pretty good at self-loathing on a whole thank you
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Amos
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? haha, blue and black plaid pajama pants, and black socks with red, green, and white polka-dots. Yes I know you envy my keen fashion sense.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? My pride
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Curious George
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? grey
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The ocean, coconut
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mommy!
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Soccer, ice hockey, UFC, boxing
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown and Red
28. EYE COLOR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Cream Cheese!!! yes cream cheese, I have come to terms with it.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies with happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I think it was Nancy Drew
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy Blue
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? There is no summer here, so winter or I'd be eternally depressed
35. HUGS OR KISSES? yes please
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cookies
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Allie
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? lol, anybody else
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? lint
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? War crap that Mike had on
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Phoenix laughing and snow falling
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? St. Robert Missouri
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Listening...hey come on, it's a talent!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Modesto, CA
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? All of them
48. DO YOU HAVE A COLLECTION? IF SO, WHAT?
PEZ dispensers, books, and sarcastic remarks I suppose.

0 comments: