CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

May I speak to Line please?

Two days and four phone calls later, FedEx made it here. *sigh* Mike's new thumb was sent from Portland, oh last Monday I believe it was. None the less, the driver finally called. I donned a highlighter pink beanie and ran out into the snow. Over the hills and through the woods, I finally landed on the sidewalk where he could see me. Yay! No more lurking by the window watching. On the way up the walk I glance at the packaging and notice the name printed in the "Caller" space. This is probably the most amusing misspelling of my name to date. It reads "Line Martines", hmmmm. I really didn't think it could be so marred, especially since I spoke to two different people. Who I might add, must have just thought Line was a common name around here, as they did not ask for a spelling. Then again my dumbass should have probably known that call was a whole lot less painful than it should have been. Ah well, this might be one scrap of paper I might actually keep.

0 comments: