CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sluggish in the Snow

The snow started to fall again yesterday. A collective sigh was heard all over Kalama. Except for in my home. I love the snow. Watching it fall soothes me. It's also good for keeping random people from knocking on my door. I know what your thinking, how many random people could come a calling? Especially if you've ever been here. Our inept FedEx driver seems to get lost every time anyway. But that is besides the point. It's snowing again, and this time I am almost completely prepared. So as I watched it fall yesterday, I said a silent prayer that it wouldn't stick until this evening. Because of course the day after it started to snow, is the day that we were planning our trip to stock up on the groceries. The ground is still clear as of this moment, and hopefully he gets out the door and back with a quickness because it's about to get coooolllllddddddd. Damn it, I wish I had some Wassail.

0 comments: