CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Already?

"Brother,...baby brother, Phoenix brother."
*Sigh*
This is what I woke up to yesterday morning. My son wants a brother. Where did he see that? Isn't he too young to be asking for a brother? This is what I get. This is what happens when you work with your kid all the time. He becomes too smart for your own good. He knows what he wants, and damn it Mom, that's a brother. There is absolutely no way we can afford a baby right now. And damn if he doesn't have perfect timing. I have been contemplating his being an only child for a little while now. So of course it's now that he decides its time for a sit down talk. You think I'm joking. He came out of his room. Tugged my hand all the way to the couch, motioned for me to sit down, climbed up to eye level, took my face in his little hands and said, " Brother,...baby brother, Phoenix brother". I'm sure that would go over well with his dad, lol.

0 comments: