CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Decorating on the Sly

I love to decorate for Christmas. I believe it should begin the day after Halloween. But then there is every single male I know saying, "What about Thanksgiving"? I don't have a single Thanksgiving decoration. I wouldn't even know where to begin. It's been rainy and dark, and family has been messy, and I just want to try to lift my spirits with a little Christmas cheer. So Tuesday I bought some snowflake decals to put on the windows. Okay so I feel a little better I suppose. Wednesday I wrote the Christmas card list. And as of yesterday I only have 3 more addresses to locate. On Thursday I dug out my box of bows,(which happens to be painted like a Christmas present), and happened to forget it on top of the entertainment center. I believe it was yesterday that I cleaned the hall closet and "found" the Nutcracker that I forgot Mike's dad gave me last year. It is next to the box of bows now. I don't own many decorations, but I'm sneaking out what I can, damn it!

0 comments: