CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

The candle, both ends really burn

Nothing has come spewing out of my brain for two days now. Three hundred times a day "I need to blog about that" runs through my mind. For the last two days I have done a whole lot of worrying. Yesterday I worried so much that I didn't do the usual Sunday deep cleaning of my house. Money, housing, food, job, school, money housing, food, job, school. Over and over, thoughts of these things ricochet off of each other in the confines of my skull. It's hard to wade a logical line through stress brain soup. I am beginning to wonder if going to sleep is worth it right now. Dreams often amplify fears of what could be if things continue on this trajectory. Up, down, up, down, all night long. Waking up more tired than the day before. The day before when you woke up thinking you couldn't remember the last time you were THIS tired.

0 comments: