CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

I can't wait!

I can't wait for Christmas time. I can't wait to spend insane hours in the kitchen baking cookies and cakes and candies. I can't wait to deliver plates of goodies to the neighbors. I can't wait to drink white hot chocolate in my Christmas cups and watch Charlie Brown. I can't wait to hang my stockings. I can't wait to decorate. Well I'm not waiting as I put snowflakes on my windows yesterday. I also made my Christmas card list, or started to. This leaves less of a chance for me to forget any one. Don't get me wrong. I am excited about Thanksgiving. But for me, it's like the kick off to Christmas time. They just go together in my brain. On Thanksgiving you have a big grand dinner. Ending the evening with stuffed bellies, plates of left overs to take home, and contented sighs. My Thanksgiving has a short period in between eating and leaving that always turns to planning for Christmas. Every one decides what their respective plans are, and how they wish they could decorate if it was affordable. Thanksgiving will be here this year with his parents. I have already strategically placed my Christmas decorations box where I can get to it the second they leave.

0 comments: