CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

I thought stupid was bad

Life has been hectic, and Phoenix is adding to his lexicon daily. Unfortunately for me yesterday's words were all bad. I got a nice clear "Damn it" followed quickly by an F bomb. Oh sh*t. And to add to the misfortune, Mike's mother came over and I'd bet dollars to doughnuts she was coaxing it out of him. As when he went to sit over there he found great joy in repeating it to her delight. "Guess what Phoenix just said for me"? Well gee thanks for encouraging it. The rest of the visit turned out to be just as pleasant, what with the arrival right at dinner time, and my child refusing to eat, because he was too busy playing with his new book from his normally absentee grandmother. More on that later. Along with his new curse words he had suddenly developed a fear of the bath tub, but not the swimming pool. And has learned how to throw a complete tantrum. Ugh.

1 comments:

A said...

start calling it a bath pool and fill it with cold water LMAO