CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The end of day 2

Okay so technically I am at the beginning of my 3rd smoke free day. Unfortunately I feel like I am at the end of a very long second day. The first day I was crappy and exhausted. The second day I was crappier and more tired. So imagine my surprise when I could not catch 5 winks let alone 40. At 2:00 a.m. I was in horrible stomach pain, but I thought, it will pass and I'll still get at least four hours. Nope, do not pass GO, do not collect two hundred dollars. The last time I looked at the clock it was 6:38 a.m., the funny thing is that I was surprised at this. I throw myself back down into my mountain of pillows and contemplate on whether I should just get up and get a head start on the overnight dish appearances. Wouldn't you know it, I fall asleep...for a split second. No sooner had I closed my eyes, (or so it felt like), did I hear hey mom...Momma, breakfaaaaast! Momma get up! Yeah, that was at 7:18 a.m. Forty minutes, forty blasted minutes, and now even though I had a perfectly good post formed in my head for this morning, this is all I could get out. All I can even think about it sleep. I love sleeping. Why is it that people who love sleep so much, often have a hard time doing it?

0 comments: