CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I got tagged

...for a photo blog, unfortunately I don't have six people to tag. I do have a photo though. I was lucky enough to have a bunch on my desktop, because if I didn't I'd spend half the day trying to find one in the maze that is our computer. Mikey puts everything in a different place, and I usually give up in frustration before pictures ever get posted. The rules were to pick the sixth photo in your folder. On this I also lucked out because the sixth picture on my desktop is one Phoenix's Godmother took of him on his second birthday. She takes good pictures. Next year I think I'll pay her instead of the studio, as they don't do so hot...but that's another post. So here it is, the sixth pic on my desktop, and the seventh too because I like it too. *smile*

0 comments: