CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Favorite Ornament

Wow, this is going to be sort of strange. I only just began having my own tree to decorate in 2005. Money has been tight and so the decorations I bought then, are still the decorations I have now. They consist of sparkly snowflakes, blue and white swirly Christmas balls, and some clear ones. I would have said my favorite was the iridescent angle tree topper, but it broke beyond all repair last year. So my favorite ornament is one I have yet to get. This year I am really excited to hopefully be changing it up a bit. Who knows, maybe I'll meet a crazy Christmas decorator who wants to downsize their collection, *smiles*.

Don't be shy! Write about your favorite Christmas ornament and leave a comment here to enter the contest:

Christmas Giveaway Contest

0 comments: